for studying macromolecules, cell analysis, chemotaxis and nano-enabled applications.
to provide quality assurance by tracking microbes, toxins, and contaminants.
for application domains in bioprocessing and biotechnology industries.
to understand biofilm formation, structure and composition for molecular manipulation of biomaterials.
Bionano Lab, University of Guelph
Bionanolab at the School of Engineering, University of Guelph is focused on studying the nanoscale aspects of biological systems through instrumentation and nano-scale imaging tools. Our group fosters interdisciplinary approach to research in studies covering diverse topics of food, agricultural, and biomedical systems.
- Single cell chemotactic response of Helicobacter Pylori to urea
- Optical biosensors for the detection of food-borne pathogens
- Electrochemical Biosensor for on-farm monitoring of non-esterified fatty acid
- Antimicrobial activity of soy peptides using high throughput drug screening assay
- Dual immunosensor for rapid detection of influenza A virus
- Microscopic methods in biofilms research